“Moscow-St. Petersburg” M-11 Highway
The modern highway passes through the Central and North-Western Federal Districts, the Moscow, Tver, Novgorod, and Leningrad Regions, bypassing all settlements. The new road runs parallel to the existing ‘Russia” M-10 Highway and crosses it at Kilometers 58, 149, 208, 258, 334, and 543 with overhead line crossings. This allows switching traffic flows from the ‘Russia” M-10 Highway to the freeway and vice versa. The total length is 669 km.
The Vyshny Volochyok Bypass of the “Moscow-St. Petersburg” M-11 Highway became available at a fee on September 21, 2015.
The Vyshny Volochyok Bypass of M-11 (Kilometers 258 to 334) passes through the Torzhok, Spirovo and Vyshny Volochyok Districts of the Tver Region. It will become part of the modern efficient high-speed road-transport infrastructure providing an option of connecting Moscow and St. Petersburg. The Bypass will allow transferring the transit traffic passing through the street network of over 70 localities beyond their boundaries and creating conditions for economic growth in the regions within the stretch of the road.
The construction and subsequent operation of the high-speed road along the section of Kilometers 258 to 334 is the first project implemented as part of the Long-Term Investment Agreement (the LIA). The agreement is valid for 22.5 years. In the LIA framework, the Contractor, in addition to road construction, maintenance and repair (including major overhauls), shall invests in the project.
The road had been completed and opened to traffic seven months ahead of the schedule outlined by the Long-Term Investment Agreement (July 2015).
The new segment is equipped with mobile operators’ cell sites, and “Megafon” has already provided the full uninterrupted cell network coverage along the entire stretch of the road. The road has comfortable recreation areas with parking for all types of transport vehicles.
Specifications of motor road section:
- Road category - 1 A
- Total stretch - 72 km
- Number of lanes - 4
- Design speed - 150 km/h
- 54 artificial structures are built along the road: 2 elevated expressways, 14 bridges, 38 grade separation structures.
The road is equipped with:
- nearly 2,000 energy-saving LED lighting towers;
- more than 3,000 running meters of noise shields;
- more than 3,000 running meters of barrier fencing;
- more than 150,000 running meters of wire mesh fencing;
- Where animals migrate, 19 wildlife crossings have been built;
- 38 sewage treatment plants have been constructed.
Fee Payment Option
km 258 - km 334
in Tver region
|00:00 - 24:00||200 RUB||160 RUB||220 RUB||176 руб.||250 RUB||200 RUB||300 RUB||240 RUB|
Without a transponder
With a transponder*
The tariffs are based on the State Company “Russian Highways” Order No.122 of 27 June 2016 “On setting temporary toll charges at M-11 Moscow-St. Petersburg highway segment”.
* From January 1, 2016, on, you may benefit from a 20-percent discount when using a transponder.
Sales and Service Center, Kilometer 258 of the “Moscow-St. Petersburg” M-11 Highway in the Tver Region on the right side while moving away from Moscow along the way from Kilometer 258 Toll Station.
Business hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Sunday.
Contact phone number: +7 (920) 158-93-11
Stationary Sales Centers can:
- Advise you on goods and services;
- Sell a T-Pass transponder;
- Recharge EPD Account using “Elecsnet” instant payment terminals;
- Block/unblock an Electronic Pass Device;
- Provide you with accounting documents.